The problem in the NFT world today is about the same as in the crypto world – thousands of projects and images come out every day, but none of them have a direct purpose.
Here’s an example, if you buy a beautiful picture that was drawn by someone in 2021 – why did you do it? Because this picture was beautiful? You could have just taken a screenshot and saved it on your computer.
The question is not in the picture today, but the question is what will happen in 5-10 years. How much does it cost, why this picture, etc…
Why does the Mona Lisa in the country cost so much? Millions of pictures in the world have been painted at the same time, but they are not so expensive alone. Because there’s value behind it. There’s someone behind it who created value for it. It’s unique. There is a project or some added value behind it.
That’s what we do. We spend 100% of our profits on the project and market it. We are entering Metaverse and we still have a lot of things to come about that we are not yet allowed to talk about because of the contracts. We have a great team and smart people, and we will be doing great things soon.
Make also sure to do your well research when buying other NFT projects because buying wrong one can face you with lawsuit. See more info here.
When Mark Zuckerberg was creating Facebook, he also had to beat the MySpace, Orkut, Yahoo, MSN messenger and many other social media platforms. He came from nowhere and was beating the world. The same did TikTok, Elon Musk with Tesla and so on – so, if there are some projects like The Sandbox, Bored Apes or what ever amazing projects, that does not mean that there is no room for newcomers.We will make the difference because if people hear about our goals, everyone wish them to be at the beginning.
Why this first 8,888 NFT collectables are so important? If you DON’T have at least 1 of those pictures in your wallet, you WILL NOT have access to the private discord channel in the future. You can join the channel ONLY if you prove yourself with signing in with your wallet. In backstage we will discuss about upcoming projects and also about how to improve our community purpose/metaverse/games etc.
That means, if you want to join later after sold out, you MUST buy the NFT from someone who made the decision before it was too late.
If you want to TEST (for example) our metaverse game 6-12 months before others, then you MUST have at least 1 of those 8,888 nft in your wallet.
Let’s go even crazier – IF you WANT to secure your next NFT or game land (or what ever we will launch) before others then there is possibility for whitelisting. Whitelisting means that you will make the transaction with your wallet but you will not get the NFT before it will launch. After the launch counts it down to start, you are the FIRST who will have the opportunity to buy next NFT. That means, the importance of the first 8,888 will grow even bigger because if you want to be in whitelist (before others), you need to have this 1 in your collection.
This is not the financial advice but, that will skyrocket the value of the first NFT to the center of the Galaxy and back.
Because we have the contract that we can’t speak out before it’s sold out. That way all people are equal, we can’t attract anyone. We do not want to make empty promises.
You can mint up to 40 NFT with one transaction. If you want to have more than 40 NFT in your wallet, you must mint once again.
Because we are also giving people the opportunity who see the potential at the very beginning.
The high limit 40 will be only with first nft collection. Next limits are 25 or even below.
Because Metamask is the most popular wallet, and if we have to add more wallets, it will take more time. We will do it in the future.
We have all our financial needs planned and we do not ask for a cent more than we actually need for certain projects. We are building 8 projects and when these collections are sold out, you can be absolutely sure that something very big and important will come out from here.
Here are benefits in future for people, who have at least one of 8,888 first nfts in their wallet.
✅ Private Discord channel with backstage information.✅ Right to vote for upcoming nft project.✅ Right to vote for upcoming charity.✅ Right to draw and join nft contest.✅ Priority join to future projects.✅ Whitelisting to future nft projects.✅ Metaverse game testing.✅ Opportunity to advertise gallery on metaverse.✅ Discounts on merch store.✅ NFT avatar in game.and many other things…In our opinion, the information in Discord private channel is most important. Because right information in early right time can be beneficial very huge way in long term.
Minting is happening in Ethereum block, but it goes thru the Polygon Matic.
So, you need Polygon Matic crypto for minting.
PS! This is not financial advice!We recommend you to sell at least double the price you bought, so then we keep floor price higher. So when the first price was 5.05 MATIC, then we recommend it to sell for 10.05 MATIC. Raise your price according to selling process.See price list below.
1. 1000 – 5.05 MATIC : Recommended selling price 10.05 MATIC2. 1000 – 6.85 : sell 12.853. 1000 – 8.65 : sell 15.654. 1000 – 10.46 : sell 19.155. 1000 – 14.07 : sell 28.016. 1000 – 15.87 : sell 31.177. 1000 – 17.67 : sell 35.118. 1000 – 18.04 : sell 38.199. 800 – 21.64 : sell 45.0110. 88 – 36.07 : sell 79.88
PS! When whole collection is sold out, We recommend you do not sell 1 ShibaChild collectable under 79.88 MATIC. Our team is doing hard work to bring the value even higher but the floor price is mostly depending on sellers.See the list in Ethereum:
1. 1000 – 0.0028 eth : recommended selling price 0.0056 eth2. 1000 – 0.0038 : 0.00763. 1000 – 0.0048 : 0.00964. 1000 – 0.0058 : 0.01165. 1000 – 0.0078 : 0.01566. 1000 – 0.0088 : 0.01767. 1000 – 0.0098 : 0.01968. 1000 – 0.01 : 0.029. 800 – 0.012 : 0.02410. 88 – 0.02 : 0.04
Unfortunately, there is no way we can tell you, but we can speculate on it. In our opinion, it is already a win if you get your funds back or even double it. Of course, we believe that we will reach several hundred dollars, but if we look at the projects of the future, we can reach several thousand.
Price is actually depending on holders. If nobody sells, the price will rise very fast. So, longer you hold, higher it goes.
Yes, we have metaverse in our schedule and we believe that we will build something very huge up in the future.
We can’t comment this but it is possible.
On the current date, December 2021 we have 7 members. IT specialists and graphic designers.
Go to Discord and find general or help channel. You can ask anything and probably someone of the team members will reply.
We start to send gifts out after minting for collection is done. We also keep you updated about how to register your contact address for receiving the gift.
Keep in mind that you need to verify yourself with your wallet for receiving gift.
You will find out when you receive it.
First of all, go to minting page. Then make sure your Metamask is in right network. It should connect automatically to minting engine.
Here you can find all the details.
That can happen when data & images are uploaded to IPFS. OpenSea has sometimes problems with getting data from the network.
We use IPFS for your own security reasons. First of all, in IPFS there are pictures more secured because they will not exist in someones server and also you can be sure that after purchase nobody starts to change the image.
See the article HERE.
IPFS is sometimes slower than normal web hosting because IPFS speed depends on computers online where the data pieces are holded. Try to refresh metadata when logged in to OpenSea. If this won’t help, please contact us.
See tutorial here.
You can also check your NFT by coping contract address with nft number and adding it to your metamask wallet. See the video how to do it.If your nft still not showing, please contact us!
If you don’t see all your images after revealing them after minting, please load images again. See video:
Yes. This can happen due to blockchain. This has happened before and can be happen until the minting is complete.
Unfortunately, if an error occurs in the blockchain, we can’t fix it.
We have 23 NFT’s with defect (Let’s call them super rare) that we found out after release. Defect was created by computer layer issue. Those are NFTs with Bone, Matchete and broken leg. We will cover this for all minters with free 2x NFT from our next projects. If needed, we can buy them back from collectors with the price the NFT was minted.
It is easy, just fill the blank areas here, follow us on at least 3 social media platforms and wait the information. We will let you know how and who won.
This case is right now still open but probably it will be our second NFT collection. We will inform you and others in our social media platforms like Twitter and Discord.
Make sure to follow us on all platforms (Twitter, Discord, Instagram, Facebook & Telegram).1 follow = 1 chance winning. That means, if you follow on 3 social media platforms out of 5, then you have 3 times bigger possibility to win.
Winner will be chosen randomly by computer and there is nothing to do with writing us and begging for win.
No. In order to WIN iPhone 13, you must be in our Discord channel & also follow at least in 2 other social media platforms (for example Twitter & Instagram)
The opportunity to win NFT is only for people who own at least one of 8,888 nft (even if this is gifted for you). So, you DON’T have to buy it but you need to have proof of one in your wallet when computer chooses you.
You have to be 18+ or adult according to your country law.
Copyright © 2022 nftVegas. All rights reserved.
Also seen on:
Please come back 08.03.2022 at 08.00PM (London time GMT).
1. Eligibility. The nftVegas is open worldwide and is void where prohibited by law. Participant must be at least eighteen (18) years of age as of the date of entry. Employees of the Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, including the administrator of this nftVegas if any, and the immediate family members (spouses, parents, children and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted.
2. Participation.A. nftVegas beginning and end dates will be identified in the applicable social media post.B. During the contest, you may enter the nftVegas by visiting the nftVegasCollections.com site and following the instructions. Upon completion of the necessary requirements, you will receive one (1) entry into the nftVegas giveaway. The limit is one (1) entry per person.C. Participation is free of charge. You only have to pay your internet connection costs for entering the social media page.D. There is no purchase or payment of any kind necessary to participate in the nftVegas. A purchase does not improve your chance of winning.E. There is no legal entitlement for participation or access to the nftVegas giveaway.F. Participants need a valid email account to enter into the nftVegas giveaway. In case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address or social media account submitted at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry.G. Delivery of prizes requires a street address (no P.O. Boxes). Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.H. Legal action for participation is excluded.
3. Winner Selection.Winners will be selected by Sponsor or a third-party administrator in a random drawing from all eligible entries received by the end date of the nftVegas giveaway. The giveaway can be considered closed when the first collection is completely sold out. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing.
4. Prizes.The prize/s is/are described in the respective nftVegas announcement. Prizes will be awarded only if the potential prize winner fully complies with these Official Rules. All portions of the prize are non-assignable and non-transferable. Prizes pictured in point-of-sale, online, television and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other nftVegas materials are for illustrative purposes only. All details and other restrictions of the prize not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No cash alternative or substitution of the prize will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute prize of comparable value if any prize listed is unavailable, in whole or in part, for any reason. All potential taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
5. Notification.Winners will be notified via the appropriate email from an official Sponsor account on or about the end date of the nftVegas giveaway. If any winner cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt or does not reply within this period, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these nftVegas rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Limit one prize per person.
6. Disqualification.Any violation of these Official Rules by winner will result in winner’s disqualification as winner of the campaign, and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated. Prizes can also be reclaimed subsequently. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to exclude participants in case of criminal, racist, pornographic or violent content.
7.Termination of the nftVegasSponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this nftVegas giveaway for any material reason, in particular if a secure, fair and proper conduct of the nftVegas is affected. In such case, Sponsor will select the winner(s) from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor does not assume liability for lost chances of winning.
8. Data ProtectionA. Highsnobiety, Inc., 26 Broadway, Suite 1104, New York, NY 10004, United States of America, is responsible for the processing of personal data within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).B. The processing of personal data (Instagram handle or email address, depending on nftVegas) of the entrants is carried out for the purpose of handling the nftVegas giveaway. The personal data is used to identify the entrants, to notify them of winnings and to process any winnings. The data will only be transferred on to third parties (e.g. shipping service providers) if this is necessary for the handling of the nftVegas giveaway. The personal data is being processed within the European Union. Under no circumstances will the data be stored for more than one year.Legal basis for such data processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. b) of the GDPR.C. As a person concerned, you have various rights in connection with the processing of your personal data.
D. If you wish to assert your rights to information, correction, deletion, restriction of processing, object to data processing or revoke your consent to data processing, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to informationYou have the right to information about your personal data processed by us and to the following information:– the processing purposes;– the categories of personal data being processed;– the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or are being disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;– if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration;– the existence of a right to rectification or deletion of your personal data, to restricting the processing of your personal data or to object to such processing;– the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;– if the personal data is not collected from you, all available information about the origin of the data;– the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling in accordance with Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject.– in the case of the transfer of personal data to a third country or an international organisation, on the appropriate safeguards under Article 46 GDPR in relation to the transfer
Right to rectificationYou have the right to immediately request the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, the completion of incomplete personal data – also by means of providing a supplementary statement.
Right to erasureYou have the right to request the immediate erasure of personal data concerning you and we are obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:– The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;– You revoke your consent on which the processing was based under Article 6 (1) lit. a) or Article 9 (2) lit. a) of the GDPR and there is no other legal basis for the processing;– You object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing or you object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (2) GDPR;– Your personal data has been processed unlawfully;– The deletion of your personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which we are subject;– The personal data have been collected in relation to information society services provided in accordance with Article 8 (1) GDPR.If we have made personal data public and are obliged to erase personal data in accordance with Art. 17 (1) GDPR, we will take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform controllers who process the personal data you have requested the erasure by such controllers of any links to or copies or replications of, those personal data.
These rights do not apply to the extent that processing is necessary.– to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information;– to fulfil a legal obligation required for processing under the law of the Union or of the Member States to which we are subject;– to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Right to restriction of processingYou have the right to request us to restrict processing if one of the following conditions is met:– the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period of time that enables us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;– the processing is unlawful and you oppose to delete the personal data and instead requests the restriction of the use of your personal data;– we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of processing, but you do need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or– you have objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) GDPR pending the verification whether the legitimate interests of our company override your legitimate interests.
Right to data portabilityYou have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit this data to another controller without hindrance, provided that the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Article 6 (1) lit. a) or Article 9 (2) lit.a ) GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Article 6 (1) lit. b) GDPR and the processing is carried out by automated means.
When exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have your personal data transferred directly by us to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible.
Right of objectionYou have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you which is based on Article 6(1) lit. e) or f) GDPR, including profiling based on these provisions. We will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Right of revocationYou have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
Right to lodge a complaintIf you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR, you can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
9. Limitation of LiabilityA. The Sponsor, its subsidiaries and affiliates are not liable for:-false or inaccurate information provided by the entrants;-technical errors and failures of any kind, in particular for hardware, software or communications malfunctions or for the technical infrastructure of Facebook/Instagram-unauthorized human intervention-lost or unavailable network connections, website, Internet, or ISP availability, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the nftVegas giveaway.B. Sponsor is only liable in case of intent or gross negligence. For any damages resulting from injury to life, body or health the Sponsor is also liable for ordinary negligence. Above that the Sponsor is liable for any culpable breach of the essential contractual obligations. Essential contractual obligations are those obligations necessary to conduct the contract and whose adherence the entrants can reasonably rely. This clause does not affect responsibility under product liability legislation.
10. Governing LawThese Official Rules shall be governed by laws of Germany.
11. MiscellaneousA. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.B. These rules can be amended any time by the Sponsor without notification, provided that such amendments are necessary in order to assure proper and safe conduct of the nftVegas, and to prevent misuse or fraud in particular.